Here is a really easy recipe, but you have to be prepared to get your hands a little dirty! The chicken goujons are very tasty and go great with wraps and salads. Have a go!
1 Hour Serves 2
- 1 x Oven proof dish
- 2 x Bowls
- 2 x Chicken breasts
- 200g of Golden breadcrumbs
- 150g of Mayonnaise
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c
- Fill one bowl with the breadcrumbs and the second with mayonnaise.
- Cut the chicken breasts in to thin strips.
- Dip the chicken strips individually in to the mayonnaise bowl until they are lightly covered and then dip them in to the breadcrumbs bowl to cover them.
- Place the covered chicken strip in to the oven proof dish and once they are all done cook them in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the breadcrumbs start to brown.