This is an amazing recipe that my family found in one of the Hairy Biker’s books. It is so quick and delicious, but my favourite part about having wrap pizzas for dinner is that it everyone gets together to make their own masterpiece.
15 minutes per pizza Makes 8
- Pizza Tray(s)
- 8x Wraps
- 1x Large box of passata
- 1x Bag of grated cheddar cheese
- Toppings – Ham, olives, mushrooms, spinach, peppers etc.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
- Lay one wrap on the pizza tray. Pour some pasta on to the wrap and spread it using the spoon. Add your choice of toppings. Cover with cheese.
- Place the pizza tray in to the over for 5 -10 minutes.